Wednesday, October 3, 2012

About what companies in the Dallas area will give you insurance if you work part time

What companies in the Dallas area will give you insurance if you work part time?
I am trying to find a company that will give you insurance if you work part time in the Dallas area. Even if you have to pay 100% then its still worth it for me. I have a current condition to where I cannot get insurance on my own. The only way I can is thru employment. Then they cannot deny me. I do not need to work and dont want to work full time, so can someone tell me where I can find a part time job with insurance benefit? Thank you!
Dallas - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
all of them if you have the money
2 :
I don't know what kinda of job you are looking for but, I know that Starbucks offers insurance and other benefits for part time workers. Below is other items you get. Good luck on the job search. Employees who work full time or part time (generally 20 hours or more per week) may participate in a variety of programs, and make choices based on individual needs and interests. Depending on job and a partner's personal situation, a partner̢۪s total pay package may include: Progressive Compensation Package Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision) Retirement Savings Plan Stock Options and Discounted Stock Purchase Plan Income Protection Plan (Life and Disability Coverage) Management Bonus Plan Adoption Assistance Plan Domestic partner benefits Referral programs and support resources for child and eldercare Discounted Starbucks merchandise And of course, all partners get a pound of coffee each week.
3 :
Any company that has an insurance benefit should let you pay to join their group insurance. I think though there is a pre-existing exclusion for a number of years for most insurance.
4 :
Have you tried applying with one of the many banks in town. Try Chase, Wells Fargo, Capital One, etc. They generally prefer hiring part time employees for such jobs as tellers.
Read more other entries :